Become a member
Why become a member of the OUCH Belgium association?
- Because the main mandate of an association is to defend the interests of its members.
- OUCH Belgium fully plays this role in Belgium for patients suffering from Cluster Headache.
- Because the strength of an association is proportional to the number of its members.
Make your choice in the form below!
Already bought from the Shop? Read this first!
If you have already purchased from our Shop,
=> you are already known on the site as a “Customer”, without being a member and you already have a login and a password associated with an email address.
If you try to register below, the registration will not work because your login details already exist!
This is because logins and email addresses must be unique.
Exception : you are always connected.
In this case, ignore this warning, you can register below, you will not have to enter your login details but just make your choice
Procedure to follow if you are already a Customer but not connected:
- First identify yourself via the menu “Members – Log in“.
Once done, you will get the message :
You are currently logged in as ‘your account‘. Log out”.
- Then, come back to this page, you will not have to enter your login details but just make your choice
Become a member! Join now!
Whatever you choose: You help US, and therefore, you help YOU!
You don't have a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, etc.) or a PayPal account? Then read this!
Payment info :
The tool used only allows credit cards in Belgium!
=> no Bancontact/Mister Cash card !
Payment with “Credit/Debit Card” currently allows you to pay with a card, but only for 16-digit card numbers.
This is not the case for debit cards in Belgium, which have 17 digits.
It complies with the SCA (Strong Customer Authentication) regulations in Europe thanks to the support of 3D Secure (Digipass or calculator) if necessary (amounts greater than or equal to €30) to make the payment. For amounts less than €30, payment will be accepted immediately.
You don’t have a PayPal account or a credit card?
Do not register here!
Don’t forget to tell us your choice: Supporter, Associate, …
We will send you the necessary instructions for payment and will then register for you as soon as we receive payment of your membership fee by the chosen means (bank transfer, cash).
You will then receive an email with the final instructions for logging in and creating your password.
Is supposed to have resigned:
– The Full member, Associate member or Supporter member who fails to pay the membership fee due, within one month after the reminder is sent to him/her by post or e-mail.
– The Full member who is not present or not represented at 2 consecutive general meetings without apology.